QNUK Level 3 Award in Responding to Incidents with an AED (RQF)
This Level 3 Award in Basic Life Support and Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator course is designed to provide delegates with the skills, knowledge and confidence to respond to a range of accidents and first aid emergencies they could encounter in the workplace; and enable them to safely use an automated external defibrillator and perform CPR. This course is assessed through multiple choice question paper, a practical observation and verbal questioning. Successful completion results in a QNUK certificate valid for 3 years.
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally.
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who not is breathing normally
- Know how to safely use an automated external defibrillator
- Be able to safely use an automated external defibrillator
Additional topics can be delivered on request although delivery time may need to be extended.
- Regulated qualification
- Meets HSE requirements
- 3-4 Guided learning hours
- Valid for 3 years
- Certificate and Qualifications Network course book included
- Assessed by MCQs and practical observation
- Open course delegate rate £65 (no VAT applicable)
- Group bookings for up to 12 learners are available.
This Level 3 Award in Basic Life Support and Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator course and all other Emergency First Aid courses in our portfolio can be delivered onsite in most cities and surrounding areas in England and wales including including: