Welcome to Tidal Training Direct Limited
Innovative, engaging and gold standard workplace first aid training through out the United Kingdom.
We believe that people are the most valuable asset in every business. In 2019, there were 147 fatal (1) and 71,062 non fatal (2) reported employee injuries in the workplace costing British industry over £15 billion in annual costs of injury and related cases of ill health. Sources 1 HSE 2020 and 2 HSE 2016/7 Labour Force Survey.
We understand risk is inherent part of everyday life, both in and out of the workplace. Risk can be mitigated through training, education, skills and knowledge. Precise and fit for purpose first aid training helps employees to be more aware of safety in the workplace and leads to a reduced number of accident and injuries. We believe that learning the skills needed to help someone in the event of an accident, injury or emergency is beneficial to everyone.
We know first aid training supports the legal requirement for adequate first aid provision in The Health and Safety Executive guidelines as set out in The Health and Safety Act (First Aid) Act 1981. Ensuring precise and robust compliance also supports the wider health and safety framework, and helps to build a solid infrastructure.
Tidal is an acronym for Trusted Intuitive Direct Accredited Learning.
- Trust is vital as the fundamental building block of our relationships.
- Intuition is key to be to able to relate to clients’ specific needs and adapt as appropriate, delivering a truly tailored service.
- Direct – We run a monthly open course in Emergency First Aid at Work in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire for the local business community to minimise business interruption.
- Accredited – We are an approved training and education centre through recognised awarding body Qualsafe Awards who are regulated by Ofqual.
- Learning – We are passionate about sharing first aid learning and skills to make a difference to someone when they need it most.
Find out more About Us
For more information, please call our booking lines: 01242 371 999 & 799
Click Our First Aid Calculator
- The go to guide for businesses to assess workplace first aid requirements.
- Identifies specific business sectors such as manufacturing for areas of risk, exact first aid requirements and potential injuries.
- Produces a FREE bespoke report for your business.
- Fully supports Health and Safety Executive workplace guidance.
Cheltenham Open Course Dates
Our highly rated 1 day Qualsafe Awards Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work open course (RQF) runs the on the 3rd Wednesday of every month in Cheltenham, perfect for staff to gain this qualification whilst minimising business interruption.
- June 17 @ 9:15 am - 5:00 pm
- July 15 @ 9:15 am - 5:00 pm
- August 19 @ 9:15 am - 5:00 pm
- September 16 @ 9:15 am - 5:00 pm
- October 21 @ 9:15 am - 5:00 pm
Tidal Training Direct Ltd
Tel: 01242 371 999 and 799
Tidal Training Direct Ltd,
St George’s Place,
Company Registration Number: 10720522.