QNUK Level 3 Award in Responding to Anaphylactic Reactions (RQF)
This Award in Responding to Anaphylactic Reactions qualification is for those that require additional training in basic life support and management of anaphylaxis. Many attendees are those working in environments that support children that may be at risk of severe allergic reactions, for example those working in nurseries and other early years settings.
- Basic Life Support and Management of Anaphylaxis
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Know how to recognise a casualty with Anaphylaxis
- Be able to manage a casualty with Anaphylaxis
- Valid for 3 years
- Certificate and Qualifications Network course book included
- Assessed by MCQs and practical observation
- Open course delegate rate £65 (no VAT applicable)
- Group bookings for up to 12 are available.