QNUK Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF)
This 3 day comprehensive Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work training course is ideal for anyone wishing to become qualified as a first aider. It covers a wider range of subjects than covered by the Emergency First Aid at Work Qualification. It provides delegates with the skills and knowledge required to deal with first aid situations in higher risk workplaces. The course is assessed through 2 multiple choice question papers, practical observations and verbal questions. Successful completion results in QNUK certificate valid for 3 years.
Subject matter includes, and is not limited to:
- Responsibilities of the first aider
- Primary survey
- Recovery position
- Bleeding and minor injuries
- Secondary survey
- Major injuries
- Anaphylactic shock
- Major illnesses
- Incident management
- Head injuries
- Unconscious casualty management
- Bones, joins and muscle injuries
- Eye injuries
- Regulated qualification
- Meets HSE requirements
- 7 x 3 Guided learning hours (21 hours over 3 days)
- Valid for 3 years
- Certificate and Qualifications Network course book included
- Assessed by MCQs and practical observation
- Group bookings for up to 12 are available.
- Content can be tailored to your workplace subject to a consultative workplace needs analysis.