Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)
This qualification has been developed to meet the first aid training requirements outlined by the H.S.E. and includes:
- What is first aid?
- First aid in the workplace
- Responsibilities of the first aider
- Primary survey
- Unconscious casualty management
- Theory and practice role plays with AED (Defibrillators)
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Minor burns
- Regulated qualification
- Meets HSE requirements
- 6 Guided learning hours (1 day)
- Valid for 3 years
- Certificate, course book and wallet sized qualification card included
- Assessed by MCQ and practical observations
- Open course delegate rate £99 (No VAT applicable)
- Group bookings for up to 12 are available.
- Open courses run every 3rd Wednesday each month in Cheltenham throughout 2019 and 2020.
Additional topics can be delivered on request although delivery time may need to be extended.