Basic Life Support
Basic Life Support teaches the core elements of Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). The course is suitable and advisable for everyone, including doctors, nurses and members of the public.
Candidates will be confident on how to perform CPR and emergency first aid on casualties who have suffered cardiac arrest, strokes and other life threatening conditions.
Subject matter includes, and is not limited to:
- Understand the role of the first aider
- How to act in an emergency
- Dealing with an unconscious casualty
- The recovery position
- Dealing with a choking casualty
- Valid for 3 years
- Certificate included
- Assessed by MCQs and practical observation
- Open course delegate rate £50 (no VAT applicable)
- Group bookings for up to 15 learners are available.
- Meets the UK Resuscitation Council basic life support guidance and will give candidates the knowledge and confidence to provide effective basic life support skills.